Thursday 9 April 2015

Escher Exhibit Reminder





This is to jog your memories before time runs out entirely to visit the exhibit. I had it scheduled to be posted later in the month, but in light of my lack of scanner-access ... The computer I use is actually working again, slowly, but I'm posting this now anyway to give myself a bit more time to generate new content.


Also, I realized after posting my previous M. C. Escher tribute that I had forgotten his lithograph of the crazy staircases, to the climbers of which gravity and perspective do not consistently apply. (Not that I plan to do a visual tribute to all of his work, just that I wanted to include his most famous pieces in the 'ad'.) In his pictures of buildings, you can really see the effects of his architecture training.

No comments:

Post a Comment